- Develop and bridge the systems area with
that of basic sciences, in particular with
physics and biology at the small scale.
- Development of fundamental research in
systems area., that is, significantly aided
by unique perspectives gained by the NDSL
team from its interdisciplinary nature.
- High density data storage solution: New
collaboration with IBM Zurich
- Non-contact static Mode Microscopy:
Featured in Nature
- Detection of probe-loss in AFM:
Reliability measure of AFM imaging: Applied
- Transient Detection of sample feature:
437|22 September 2005
NDSL houses a state-of-the
art nano-interrogation and manipulation
- Optical Tweezer (Built in-house 2004)
- MFD 3D Atomic Force Microscope (2003)
- Multimode Scanning Probe Microscope
The benefits of the interdisciplinary focus
is evident in the results of NDSL in the
scanning probe microscopy (SPM) applications.
SPM community traditionally was primarily
populated by physicists. NDSL was a pioneer in
introducing Systems concepts into this area.
Other High Performance Instruments
- FPGA development system
- High speed data acq system
- Network Analyzer
- Nikon inverted microscope
- Control System Anlyzer
We at NDSL encourage the visitor to explore
this website and contact us if further
information is desired.